Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Kinsen's Easter Outfit




When our children were small, every year Steve would take them shopping and buy them an Easter outfit. Steve took great delight in finding a new outfit for each of the kids and they always looked forward to their day of shopping with Daddy.

We take great delight that Jason carries on that tradition. Jason took Kinsen out shopping for an Easter dress. She is getting so big, and this year they found a "big girl" dress that went below her knee. However, I think the dress is one of my favorites. When I was a little girl I had a green and white dress that was my absolute favorite because it had a skirt on it that when I twirled, the dress would flair out. Kinsen had a dress very similar to that dress...and yes...she couldn't help herself...

It is a joy to watch Kinsen grow up. Every year she takes on more responsibility in the family. This year she made the Easter bunny salads, peeled the carrots and helped me wash and dry the dishes.


No comments: