Tuesday, September 16, 2008

More Fun in Indiana

Jaybin and Kinsen came to play with Grant and Mason today. Grandpa got out one of his remote control cars. We were amused that the only time we saw the boys quiet was when we were recharging the batteries and they were waiting for the "charge light" to come on so they could race again. They sat there for an entire 15 minutes - neither of them saying a word - just watching! Then, of course the "guys" had to get in some football! I do believe that Grandpa was pretty tired while he was preparing the last minute touches on the sermon for in the morning!
Sara and I took Mason and Jaybin to Jackson Morrow Park. Our days are full of grandchildren this month. I'm exhausted - However, I know that next month I will be heart broken that I never get to see the kids - so I'm enjoying every moment.






No comments: